What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience and allow us to serve you better.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site such as providing us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways (subject to change without prior notice):
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
• To improve our website in order to better serve you
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To quickly process your transactions
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We use up-to-date servers and scripts to keep us and you safe. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We also use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is received and contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all personal information, sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
For your convenience we may store your credit card information for more than 60 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
• Keep track of advertisements
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future
• We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify or delete your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to surf the website, place orders online or over the telephone by contacting our customer service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your PII to outside parties.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google or other service providers
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
• By logging in to your account
• By post
How does our site handle “Do Not Track” signals?
We honor “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals and do not plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
We market to but do not collect information from children under 13.
In order to remove your child’s information please contact us immediately.
• Parents can review, delete, manage or refuse with whom their child’s information is shared through contacting us directly.